Here’s an uplifting story. Nine weeks after Hurricane Harvey hit Houston, HistoryMaker Homes has opened model homes in three communities and plans to double the amount of homes it already has underway: www.chron.com by Katherine Feser.
People are once again focused on rebuilding, or settling into new quarters altogether. We always knew Houston was strong!
Don’t ruin your investment with poor quality flooring installation. Get an expert to do it, and here’s why you should choose Carpet Giant. It might be tempting to go with someone who does it for a lot less, but you certainly won’t be saving money; in fact, you’ll probably be spending more in the long-run.
Here are some other reasons for utilizing a professional flooring installation:
● Experience. Flooring installation isn’t a one-size-fits all kind of thing, because each product requires a different skill set, talent and tools. Even the measuring requires precise calculations, what with odd-shaped rooms and baseboards with which to contend. What may confuse the do-it-yourselfer or the inexperienced flooring installer won’t even faze an expert.
● Finished product: No uneven seams, rolls, large gaps, or squeaky floors for you! The flooring installation will get done right the first time, on time and on budget.
● You won’t be paying retail for tools and other materials. Professional flooring installation technicians do it for a living. That means they go through a lot of material and, consequently, they pay wholesale. You won’t.
● The “oops” is covered. Manufacturers always want to help, but they are pretty strict about their flooring being installed according to their specifications. If it’s not, any mistake, even one that’s no one’s fault, probably won’t be covered in the warranty.
● You won’t have to replace other items in your house: Let’s face it, accidents do happen, but you don’t want to see scratches, dents and broken objects in your other rooms! A good flooring installation expert will protect your home and clean up after any mess.
Carpet Giant has been servicing Houston and the surrounding areas for over 40 years. The company stocks a large inventory of carpet, hardwood, laminate, tile, luxury vinyl and vinyl