March 10, 2021
To Our Customers:
Carpet Giant is taking COVID-19 very seriously. We are taking every precaution to ensure the health & safety of our employees & customers.These precautions include, but are not limited to:
- Professional Cleaning & Sanitizing 2 x a week.
- Hand sanitation available throughout the store and at every desk.
- Daily Sanitizing of workspaces.
- Practicing social distancing.
- Sanitizing samples after each customer.
- All employees of Carpet Giant are required to wear face masks & sanitize hands before and after every customer encounter.
- All “Shop at Home” appointments, Flooring Consultants will wear masks, sanitize samples before and after visiting customers.
- All Installations, Installers will wear masks and sanitize hands frequently.
- Daily monitoring the health of our employees & installers. If anyone is not feeling well or has family members that have COVID, they must stay home until they have received a negative COVID test.
As of Today, we are open for normal business hours, “Shop at Home” appointments and Installations.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will update you if there are any changes to our business hours or policies on our website and Facebook page.
In turn, we ask that if you are feeling sick or someone in your household is, please call and reschedule your appointment as to ensure the safety of other customers and staff.